November 24 – December 2, 2017 at the Western Development Museum. The Festival of Trees creates happy memories for others by delivering the fun entertainment, attractions, displays and special events for families.
- Dozens of decorated Christmas trees to view
- Amazing Gingerbread Lane displays
- Minions & Christmas Dance Party (included with General Admission ticket)
- Celebration Character Parade (Nov. 25, 26 & Dec. 2 only)
- Take a Selfie with holiday and special characters
- Special events each day
- Face Painting, Sparkles & Tattoos
- PLUS Entry to all of the Western Development Museum attractions
- Open this year for TWO EXTRA DAYS!
For ticket information and dates, click logo or visit http://www.festival-of-trees.com/